Tips for Successful Students Academic Success
Successful students exhibit a combination of successful attitudes and behaviors as well as intellectual capacity. Successful students . . .
1. . . . are responsible and active.
2. . . . have educational goals.
3. . . . ask questions.
4. . . . learn that a student and a teacher make a team.
5. . . . don't sit in the back.
6. . . . take good notes.
7. . . . understand that actions affect learning.
8. . . . talk about what they're learning.
9. . . . don't cram for exams.
10. . . . are good time managers.
Organization-the key to success